Welcome to the website! A hub for all things valuable. There’s a sort of daily blog too.
6 Life Lessons I’ve learned
- Keep on stepping – no matter how hard the going gets, we can always take one more step.
- Be where our feet are – Tomorrow is a mystery and yesterday is history. We can’t change the past, only learn from it and plan for our future, playing with that small gap in between
- Power list – a daily list of 5 critical tasks that move us toward our goals. Win enough days, win the week, win enough weeks, win the month, win enough months, win the year, and win enough years, we win in life.
- Sonder – the realization that every single one of us is living a life as vivid and complex as our own.
- Always be learning: implement what is useful, ignore what is useless, and add our own perspective.
- Plan for retirement too because no one is going to take care of it for us. The earlier the better, but better later than never. (Roth IRA is a great place to start.)
- We’re all going to die, carrying that thought in the pocket seems like it makes life easier, allowing little things to be kept as little things.
Keep on stepping hummies, don’t ever stop