What’s the power list?
- 5 critical, actionable tasks that will move us forward in areas of our life or towards our goals. It’s not a to-do list.
- The goal: To complete all 5 critical tasks everyday. If all 5 tasks get completed, you win the day.
- The point: To win at life. Here’s the breakdown: win enough days, win the week, win enough weeks, win the month, win enough months, win the year, win enough years, then you are winning at life.
- Here’s a wrench: once something on the power list becomes a habit, replace it with a new habit you are trying to build.
And here’s what your power list could look like:
- Drink a gallon of water
- Eat veggies with every meal
- Have only fruit until noon
- Read 10 pages of a book
- Do 60 minutes of workouts
And another example
- Drink only water, tea, and black coffee
- Eat plant based foods only
- Listen to 10 minutes of a podcast
- Mediate for 10 minutes
- Do a 1 mile run