- I’d do it again
- It hurt, but I loved every second
- I’ve grown, by not taking things as personal. By being lighter. Ill try to carry this with me as the high wears away.
- Visualize race day everyday, the highs, lows, the finish- this helped because I played the scene in my mind hundreds of times. There wasn’t any real surprises.
- Train hard – anyone can run this type of race, but if you don’t train you’ll be physically and mentally wrecked no matter how ‘experienced.’
- Train smart and be consistent
I documented the journey. Video is posted on YouTube, check it out
One thought on “714. 200 mile race reflections”