Do you set new years goals?
And Do you stick to them goals?
Closing out the year is a tad different
It’s looking back on the past year wins
- Doing an annual self analysis – checking in
- The Bylr course (I’ve signed up for Jesse Itzler’s course a few years ago and just use the same workbook, it has great prompts and perspectives)
- Fear setting for the up and coming year (from Tim Ferris)
- Misogi for the year – this is like a New Year’s resolution, but IMO better because it works for me. My misogi this year is the PA Black list
- Top 5 yearly goals
- Kevin’s rule / trip planning (a new experience every 2 months – it gives you a guaranteed 5 new experiences for the year)
- Yearly Finance meeting
- Any request offs from work – trips, holidays, birthdays