A way for us to plan for our future, put in the work, and check in along the way.
- What do I want out of life? What goal is worth it to me to strive towards?
- What strategies can I use to get there?
- How am I going to get there?
- Executing. This requires discipline and time. Doing small things daily every day – making progress.
- Are we on track toward the goal? Maybe we’ve been doing but we noticed we’ve been going the wrong way or we’re slightly off course.
- Is this still what we want or how we should proceed?
- Knowing what I know now, is this the best way to go about it?
- Can I be more effective with my time or on the tasks that I am focusing on?
When we change course, that’s okay
It’s all part of the process, and it’s our life anyway
One thought on “844. Plan. Do. Review. ”
Great reminder for everyone to set goals, create plans and strategies, and check progress regularly. Changing course along the way is also okay and part of the process. Keep going!