Everyday is a new chance to choose.
- Choose to change our perspective
- Choose to flip the switch in our minds, to turn the light on and stop worrying and doubting
- Chose to do what we want, free of distraction
- Choose to see the bright side, to see the best in someone, or bring out the worst in them
- Choose to be a focused laser beam or a scattered ray of light.
The power of choice – it’s power.
Power that we can control…
if we choose to
Circumstances or habits don’t need to rule our choices today
We can become masters of ourselves and with a little willpower – can use our power of choice.
A twist of Ishita Gupta’s meditation.